10.17.2011

Happy Fall!

I just can't get enough of this time of year, (even though honestly, we don't have a real changing of the seasons here in Florida like people do in other parts of the country). 

As soon as October arrives I feel like digging out a scarf and boots and grabbing a pumpkin spice latte. 

[In case you're not really feeling it yet, here's something to get you going...]

Pinned Image


Pinned Image 


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


 Pinned Image 

Pinned Image  
[source unknown, found via Pinterest via tumblr.com]

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


I see things like this, start to feel like I should be packing away my summer clothes and then step outside and remember it's still 80 degrees.  Last week we had beautiful, perfect 70-degree weather that let us open the windows and really appreciate fall's arrival. It was amazing. We are now back to high's in the 80's but in the coming weeks that should change and we will get to enjoy cooler temps again. 

The kids have a pumpkin patch at the pre-school and they got to take a 'field trip' there last week and have pictures taken.  This week all the classes will visit again for story time there.  Logan loves any kind of holiday decorations so I finally gave in on Thursday and let him pick out pumpkins for us to take home and put on the porch.  The next morning I took some pictures just before we left the house for pre-school.



[I got two good ones out of about fourty five.]

XOXO!

No comments: